Saturday, July 24, 2010

~A New Home~



Endings. Endings are often a part of are continuing walk. Though... I never thought I

would have to say goodbye to a place I had lived in for so long. I had made so many

friends in this place, experienced so much! Yet... Now I had to say goodbye... Little

did I know though that this was not the end of my travels with my friends, no, it was

but a pause on the long road. Two of my dearest friends and I would find ourselves in a

new world, not unlike our old one. This would be the road to the world of Storytelling.

It began on that final day, the day we said goodbye, Ruby had left a few hours before

me, Ghealen as well. I found myself on the surface, I was heading out to catch a

jeep which would take me home.



I wasn't all to pleased though, I had herd that the

driver was kind of a nut! if you know what I mean. However... my thoughts went back

to madge and I dismissed the whole notion of him being such a thing. ANYWAY I had

reached the small fence that caged in the volcano and as I walked beyond it's bounds

something caught my eye.. It was a small crack in the earth, at first I thought it

was another fissue... in a sense it was, but unlike the one we know so well it

didn't lead to the desert.... it lead to this place, the new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment