Sunday, July 25, 2010

~Day of Exploration~

So I spent some time today looking around. I am new to this area and Ruby sent me an

invite to here house so I decided to take here up on it. It was a lovely place, small

quaint, however when you enter the house, well, I could have sworn I herd a Dog's

bark, but when I looked around for one I didn't see it.





After that I decided to take a gander at her Airship. A beautiful vessel of which I

hope to ride sometime, I was tempted to fly the ship myself, but Ruby had the

controls locked and so all my hopes of taking it out for a spin were dashed,

though... that's probably a good thing.





Surprisingly as I was leaving a train was running by, I had thought that it was

still being built but obviously I was mistaken. so to finish off my time I took a

ride around the surrounding area. Overall it was a productive visit, though I hope to

run into Ruby next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment